Monday, November 26, 2007

worshipsource.com

Hey... many of you may have seen that I've been regularly posting a 'weekend services' blog -- a setlist, a run-down of how things went, and maybe some spiritual fodder to go along with...

Well, I'm still doing that, but the long-awaited site worshipsource.com is finally up, and I've moved those particular weekly entries to the 'blog' section on my worshipsource site!

Worshipsource is a very cool site, though still in its infancy, so I hope you check it out. Three of my songs are posted up there, all with multi-page chord charts with capo keys (when applicable) and chord diagrams, and a fourth with charts but no audio. Also, the blog that I just mentioned will be up there weekly as well. Stop by and check it out... www.worshipsource.com/markroach

2 comments:

Charleston Riding Academy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charleston Riding Academy said...

Congrats on the tour. Now come east would ya'? Dan and I miss you guys so much. Reading you talk about being anxious to get home sums up exactly how I'm feeling leading up to Christmas. The thing I'm looking forward to more than anything else is getting to see all my MSC family!!! I know some gifts from God are just for a season, and for us MSC was one of those things. But, wow do we miss it. We've been here 6 months and still haven't found a church family.