Friday, November 16, 2007

day nine...

... so I'm trying to keep up with this blog, but some days are more difficult than others. Not much to say today other than this: I'm having a great time, missing my family like crazy, learning to deal with the road while anxious to sleep in my own bed. I love playing my songs for 600-800 new people every night, but relish the idea of leading worship on my familiar home church platform in just over a week. I'm feeling (and greatly appreciating) all of the prayers, and I meet new people every night who need prayers as well. I'll be keeping an eye on the score of the Blues game tonight, and I'll be home before I know it...

Keep in touch, I'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Ken said...

We will miss you this weekend. You are in our prayers. See you soon back home.

Ken & Mary