Monday, March 3, 2008

WorshipSource.com

Ok, so I just wanted to remind you all of my profile page on a great new site called WorshipSource.com. It's an awesome site--especially for worship leaders and songwriters--and it's getting better all the time. It's in BETA right now, so they're still adding features and you can help them continue to make the site even cooler. There's already a ton of people on there, so check it out.

One of the reasons I'm reminding you is because there's a blog feature on the site. I have been writing 'Worship Confessionals' -- basically just my thoughts and reflections after each weekend of worship services at my church. I'm making the confessionals exclusive to my WorshipSource blog, so make sure you bookmark it and come check it out every week. Also, for you worship leader types out there, there are instructional videos, chord charts, song stories, streaming tunes, etc. all FREE... it's very cool, and like I said it's growing fast, so it's getting cooler all the time.

So check it out!

WorshipSource.com

No comments: